Alive After 5 Lineup Announced For 10th Year!
Everybody’s favorite Thursday night summer party is coming back for a 10th year! Alive After 5 gets underway in June, and the Downtown Billings Association has announced the locations and bands for the popular street party, including the band lineup!
The Kickoff to Alive After 5 is set for June 7 at Don Luis with the band 10ft Tall & 80 Proof.
Here’s the rest of the 2012 line up:
- June 14- Billings Gazette with Zen
- June 21- Billings Depot with The Clintons
- June 28- Café Italia, Q Cuisine, McCormick Café with Funk in the Trunk
- July 5- Yellowstone Art Museum with Downtime
- July 12- Tiny’s Tavern with Dead Man’s Hand
- July 19- The Rex with Jared Stewart
- July 26- Monte Carlo with The 7th Avenue Band
- Aug 2- Pug Mahon’s with The Peach Pickers
- Aug 9- Walkers with band yet to be announced
- Aug 16- The Brew Pub with Bucky Beaver Ground Grippers
- Aug 23- DBA Family Fun Night with Big Caboose and The ABC’s
- Aug 30- Surfer Joe’s with D’Tective
Can’t wait! These bands are great! I’m pretty sure I will be attending most of these shows!