Netflix Raises Prices For Subscribers
Starting today, all U.S. subscribers will see an increase in their Netflix bill (unless you have the super basic plan). The rest of us that have the (current) $9.99/month and $11.99/month plans will see increases of $1 and $2, respectively. So, if you have the $9.99 plan then you'll now pay $10.99 and if you have the $11.99 plan then you'll now pay $13.99. Make sense?
You'll see changes to your bill after October 19th.
I'm totally okay with all this. Here's why:
- $1 more a month is still a crap ton less money than paying for actual cable
- Netflix is making a ton of really awesome original series and I'm willing to fork over some extra for that
- Everything inflates, right?
- When they raised prices a couple years ago I actually never noticed...
- Refer to the first bullet point
What's your thoughts?