Weird Laws in Montana – Weird Wednesdays
So in celebration of our on going “Weird Wednesday” we take a look at some of the very strange laws still on the books here in Montana.
1) It is illegal to have a sheep in the cab of your truck without a chaperon.
2) It’s a felony for a wife to open her husband’s mail.
3) It is a misdemeanor to show movies that depict acts of felonious crime.
4) In Montana, it is illegal for married women to go fishing alone on Sundays, and illegal for unmarried women to fish alone at all.
5) It is illegal for a man and a woman to have sex in any other position other than missionary style.
6) Prostitution is considered a “crime against the family.”
Source: Dumb Laws in Montana