What Scares You? – Face Your Fears Day
So it seems as if there is a "day" dedicated to everything. Believe it or not, today is "National Face Your Fears" day. Do you have any odd fears?
To this day, even as an adult, I am still afraid to swim in lakes that have seaweed. My friend Katie cannot walk into a dark house without the fear of someone inside waiting for her.
A recent Harris Poll revealed that 56% of American adults admit they now fear or once did fear monsters. The recent survey found that 86% of adults and 91% of children admitted to being very afraid of something. And nearly one in five adults also said they are scared of more things now than they were as a child.
So, what odd fears do the Hollywood stars have?
- Billy Bob Thornton is afraid of antique furniture. He's also afraid of bold colors.
- Lyle Lovett is terrorized by cows.
- Nicole Kidman fears butterflies.
- Christina Ricci is afraid of indoor plants.
- Matthew McConaughey is scared of tunnels and revolving doors.
What about you? Comment below and share any "odd fear" you might have.