Where’s The Best Wings In Billings?
The big game is right around the corner and it has me wondering “Where should I get my chicken wings?”. In case you didn’t know, I have a chicken wing problem. I love them. I love chicken and I love sauce. Put them together and for me, it’s pure heaven.
Here are my top five, favorite place’s to get chicken wings. In no particular order, as I like different wings for different occasions and moods (which are many).
- Domino’s Pizza (Mango Habenero is my favorite here)
- Buffalo Wild Wings (I prefer the dry rub wings, I think Chipotle BBQ?)
- Grandstand Casino (anything with garlic on it here is alright with me!)
- Little Caesar’s (believe it or not, for the price, these wings are pretty good, any flavor!)
- Hooligan’s Sports Bar (try the Saa-Weet Plum and be hooked for life)
Do you think I’m too far off here? Comment below and let me know if I’ve missed a place with great wings.