Why Weinerdogs Shouldn’t Use The Phone [AUDIO]
Are you ready to “pimp your pet” and win tomorrow? It’s “Pet-O-Ween” and you can join me starting at 11am at Shipton’s Big R “West”. Except I need you to keep it a secret from my weiner dogs.
If your dogs are anything like mine, they could be classified as a little “needy”. You have the holiday of Halloween, and a daschund thinks it should be referred to as “Hallo-weenie dog”.
How the world revolves around the weiner dog, and most other breeds too, right? Hope to see you tomorrow for all the fun at Shipton’s Big R “West”!!
- 10am – 11am – Register your pet for the Pet Costume Contest – all pets must be registered by 11am
- 11am – 12:30 – Pet Parade & Pet Costume Contest, with awards immediately following. Judges are Dylan Fletcher, Cat Country 102.9 Afternoon Drive DJ, Jeff Ewalt, Executive Director of Zoo Montana, and Mary Stoddard, Shipton’s Big R Pet Department
- 1pm-3pm – FREE Pet Photos
Shipton’s Big R will be giving away the following prizes:
- 1st – $75.00 Shipton’s Big R Gift Card
- 2nd – $50.00 Shipton’s Big R Gift Card
- 3rd – $25 Shipton’s Big R Gift Card