Nashville producer Tony Brown has been arrested again, this time for allegedly violating a restraining order stemming from another incident in February.

The 69-year-old was arrested in February after his wife, Jamie, called police to their home, charging that Brown had assaulted her after they had a fight over a photo shoot that was scheduled for the next day.

Nashville's Tennessean newspaper reports that Brown was arrested again Wednesday (June 29), after allegedly following a woman and three of her friends in a car in a parking lot in the Green Hills area of Nashville. The Tennessean does not identify the woman, but states that she had taken out a protective order against Brown after a Feb. 23 incident in which he was charged with domestic bodily injury. A report from Nashville's NewsChannel 5 identifies the woman as Brown's ex-wife, who claims he purposely showed up at her nail salon and followed her and her fiance on Tuesday (June 28). He was arrested Wednesday and charged with violating a restraining order.

Brown is one of the key figures in modern country music. He began his career playing with artists including Elvis Presley and Emmylou Harris, then moved over to the business side of the industry, where he guided Reba McEntire, George Strait and Steve Earle, among many more. He was instrumental in Vince Gill's success, signing him to MCA and producing his most successful albums.

The producer and musician suffered a fall in 2003 that resulted in brain damage. According to his then-wife, Anastasia, his personality changed after that. They shared their struggles with People in 2008, revealing that he had been diagnosed with depression and that they had struggled to save their marriage. They divorced in 2009, and he married Jamie in 2013.

The couple have had an unusual and tortured history. In September of 2013 Jamie charged that Brown kicked in a bedroom door, assaulted her and threw her in their swimming pool after an argument. They divorced, but re-married and renewed their vows in early February of 2016, just weeks before Brown was again arrested for domestic violence. Posts to social media indicate that she got re-married this week, apparently within a day of Brown's arrest for allegedly following her and her fiance.

A statement from Brown's manager calls Jamie's charges unfounded, claiming Brown was meeting a music industry colleague at Starbucks in the same strip mall where his former wife happened to be and quickly left when they accidentally crossed paths.

"Mr. Brown never left his vehicle," the statement reads. "No words were exchanged between the parties. This was nothing more than a coincidental crossing of paths in Tony’s own neighborhood not even 1½ miles from his house."

Brown is scheduled to appear in court on July 12 to face the new charge. The case from February is still pending before a grand jury, which will determine whether to bring charges against Brown in the alleged domestic violence incident, according to the Tennessean.

Country Stars' Mug Shots