Beartooth Harley Davidson & Samuel Adams Present Billings Bacon Fest Set for November 14 at Rimrock Auto Arena
- Rimrock Arena
- Billings, MT 59103 United States
Beartooth Harley Davidson & Samuel Adams
Present Billings Bacon Fest 2015
Billings Bacon Fest is a “Bacon Extravaganza” of gluttonous proportions. Billings Bacon Fest is the only festival in Montana devoted to all things bacon. Bacon purveyors, restaurants and vendors are presenting tons of bacon to hundreds of bacon lovers during our one day tribute to BACON.
Billings Bacon Fest is made possible in part by RC Heating, Cooling & Refrigeration and Briggs Distributing. Pioneer Meats and the Montana Pork Producers Council are the official bacon sponsors. Montana Distillery will be on site, pouring Bacon Vodka!
Your ticket guarantees you samples of the most interesting, delicious creations from 30 different restaurants, food trucks and butchers in Billings. Enjoy a Samuel Adams ice cold beer or get a Bacon Vodka Bloody Mary while you listen to the live band. Billings Bacon Fest is open 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. The day is made to be enjoyed!
You will have a chance to sample unique bacon items and you’ll even get to vote on the top two. The chefs are at Billings Bacon Fest to impress. You get to be filled to the rims and impressed all over the Rimrock Auto Arena on November 14th from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Here's what you will find at Billings Bacon Fest:
- Ten, featuring Executive Chef Tim Freeman invented a Bread Pudding Bacon Donut that is infused with a "Surprise"
- The Rex has called dibbs on the Bacon Stuffed Burger Sliders
- Cowboys will be serving a slow cooked Bacon Wrapped Brisket
- Lucky's Market has a Lucky's Blazin' Bacon Bomb (can't wait to see this!)
- Red Door Lounge invented a Bacon Beer Cheese Shooter
- Big Horn Resort is serving Blueberry Maple Bacon Cupcakes& Bacon Weiner Bites
- CABELA’S is making an unbelievable Maple Bacon Fudge
- Stacked - A Montana Grill created a Sriracha Deviled Egg with Candied Bacon
- Beartooth Grill will be serving Dill Pickle Bacon Soup
- Lisa Sandwich Den is featuring a Bacon Beer Cheese Soup
- Log Cabin Bakery is making their world-famous Maple Bacon Donuts
- Madison Food Smokehouse will have a variety of crispy bacon samples
- Pioneer Meat will have premium bacon on site
- Ranch House Meat is going to feature Bacon Cheddar Snack Stix
- Billings Food Bank teaming up with Fortin Culinary Center is planning on Pork Belly Bites
- Churn Too is bringing their own recipe: Liquid Hydrogen Bacon Ice Cream
- MacKenzie River Pizza
- Mountain Mudd Coffee - bacon infused coffee
- Off Main Deli & Bakery is creating Candied Bacon Dipped in Dark Chocolate
- Pie Guy Pizza has Bacon Pizza
- Billings Hardware always brings the best bacon goodies
- Red Rooster Kitchen
- Samuel Adams & Briggs Distributing will have beer on tap
- Montana Distillery will have bacon infuse spirits pouring all day!
Tickets are $15 in advance at Shipton’s Big R or $20 at the door. Only 3,000 tickets are available. When they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Big R West, 2600 Gabel Road
- Big R East, 216 N. 14 Street
- Big R Heights, 1908 Main St..
And, now here's a special recipe for you just for reading all the way to the bottom of this info page:
Ingredients: Bacon, bread, mayo
B: Add Bacon to some bread or toast. Cover bread or toast with mayo.
L: Load up on lots more bacon
T: Topped with a little more bacon – cover with another piece of bread or toast (unless you are going low carb).