Saturday Live 2011
Come One, Come All. . . . to the biggest carnival in the West! The Billings Education Foundation hosts the largest school carnival in the region at Pioneer Park. Food, fun, carnival booths, games and entertainment.
Saturday Live 2011
Saturday, September 24
at Pioneer Park
10 AM to 4 PM
Events at Saturday LiveFun Run @ Daylis Stadium-
- 2 Mile Fun Run/Walk and 100 yard dash for 8 & under. Warm-up begins at 9 AM, 2 mile race starts at 9:15 AM
- Same day beginning at 7:45 AM
- Register online
- Learn More & Printable Registration Form
Free Shuttle Service to Pioneer Park – 2 Locations
- Billings Clinic Parking Lot – 30th Street and 9th Avenue
- MSU B Parking Lot – Rimrock Road and Virginia Lane
- Shuttle Service every 15 to 20 minutes
Live Entertainment Throughout the Day
- “Minute to Win It ” with local celebrities!
- Live on the Main Stage at 1 PM
Martial Arts, Caledonian Pipes and Drums, Irish Dance, Senior High Drum Corps, & Many More
Fun & Games Galore
- Crowd Favorites: Haunted House, Troll Bridge, Face and Hair
- Painting, Rubber Duck Race, Plinko, Climbing Wall, Zip Line, Inflatable Slides, Obstacle Course, Arts and Crafts, Palm Reading . . . . Just to name a few!
Don’t leave Saturday Live hungry!
- Burgers, Pizza, Pulled Pork Sandwiches, Tacos, Cotton Candy, Popcorn, & Much More
About the Education Foundation
The Education Foundation for Billings Public Schools believes that all students in Billings Public Schools deserve a rigorous, well-rounded education to prepare them for successful careers. To that end, the Education Foundation has worked diligently since 1988 to enhance the educational opportunities available to students in the district. The mission of the Education Foundation is to promote excellence in education by providing opportunities and resources to Billings public school students. The vision of the Education Foundation is to make a positive impact on the education of Billings public school students and to strengthen the Billings community through its programs.