Fans Are Raving About the Ronnie Dunn Tour
Ronnie Dunn’s solo summer tour, now opening with Western Underground, rolls into town on Saturday. Based on the reviews of his previous performances this year, it looks like Billings is in for an awesome show. As you can see, fans have a lot of good things to say about Ronnie Dunn's live shows. Check out some of the fan comments from the show in Oklahoma:
- Long trip from NYC to see ,but was so worth it. I was one of lucky ones to get up front. Terrific performance , loved your new songs and the band sounded amazing.
- This was one kick ass killer show! RD was simply amazing! Stripped down, hard rockin music filtered in with some amazing slow ballads. Classic Ronnie Dunn on steroids! If you have ever heard Ronnie sing, you haven't heard him sing until this tour. WOW!
If those reviews weren't enough, just look at the reviews coming out of Biloxi, Mississippi:
- Ronni Dunn as a single act does a great show. Better then he did as part of Brooks and Dunn. The arena was small but packed and standing at the front of the stage was a good spot to be.
- There is a reason he has been around so long. Passion and one of the very best voices in Country music ever.
Here are some more comments from impressed fans from a show in Florence, Indiana.
- Totally awesome - I hope Ronnie Dunn will come back - everyone enjoyed the show. There was some new stuff with some of the old stuff - great combination. My husband and I would do it again.
- Ronnie put on a spectacular performance. He related to the audience in a personal loving way which is rare for performers lately. Everyone was in awe of him. He rocked it but also did those wonderful ballads. I was with 3 other people and we all agreed it was absolutely the best concert we have been to.
Tickets are still available for the show in Billings, get them while you still can!