My Week 16 NFL Picks
There are just 2 weeks left for you to play in our Pro Football Pickem' Challenge. Remember, weekly winners receive a $50 gift card and are automatically entered into the drawing to win a bevy of Man Cave furnishings: 2 recliners and a TV stand from Ashley furniture, a 50" Plasma Screen TV and your choice of a beer fridge from Miller Lite or Coors Light. The great thing is that even if you haven't played until now you can still win the grand prize! Click here to play -->> Pro Football Pickem' Challenge.
If you're not a skilled prognosticator I'd like to furnish you with my week 16 NFL picks. My picks are in bold. Good Luck!
1. Dolphins at Bills. Miami is poised to grab a wild card playoff spot and their offensive line has actually gotten better despite missing Jonathan Martin and Richie Incognito over the bullying scandal.
2. Saints at Panthers. Will the real New Orleans Saints please stand up. I have a theory that the Saints have problems beating teams with bruising running backs and run focused offenses. Fortunately Carolina has neither.
3. Vikings at Bengals. 2 weeks ago this would have been an easy pick but Minnesota has been improving and it's always an open question as to whether Cincinnati's offense will show up.
4. Broncos at Texans. I don't know what the line in Las Vegas is but I'd be willing to give as many as 17 points.
5. Titans at Jaguars. Jacksonville should give Tennessee a run for it's money but the Titans have been better than expected.
6. Colts at Chiefs. Kansas City has too much defense for an Indy squad without Reggie Wayne.
7. Cowboys at Redskins. Washington is in free fall and it won't stop here.
8. Browns at Jets. I'm picking NY only because they are at home.
9. Buccaneers at Rams. St. Louis has been maddening this season. One week they're world beaters crushing the Saints and on others they succumb like you would expect the 2nd youngest team in the league to do. Still, at home, they should be too much for Tampa.
10. Cardinals at Seahawks. It pains me to say it but Seattle looks Super Bowl bound.
11. Giants at Lions. On paper Detroit is much more talented but we'll see.
12. Patriots at Ravens. As New England usually does they are peaking once again as they head into the post-season.
13. Raiders at Chargers. After beating the Broncos last week it's impossible to pick against the Bolts.
14. Steelers at Packers. Green Bay is fighting for their life and they're hosting Pittsburgh in the frozen tundra.
15. Bears at Eagles. I give Chicago a slight edge.
16. Falcons at 49ers. Easy pick.
Remember, there is no Thursday night game for the last 2 weeks of the season so you have until Sunday morning to get them in for the Pro Football Pickem' Challenge. Good luck!