My Week 9 NFL Picks Could Help You Win A Man Cave!
Last week I got 10 out of 13 picks correct. Most weeks you can’t get any more than 2 wrong to even have a chance to win. That said, unless you’re Nick The Greek, if I were you, I’d use these picks to try to help you win this weeks’ Pro Football Pickem’ Pool here on www.catcountry1029.com. My picks are in bold.
1. Bengals at Dolphins. Cincinnati smoked the Jets who had beaten New England the previous week. The Bengals are officially on the rise.
2. Falcons at Panthers. This is my upset special. Atlanta has the best starting tandem at WR in the league… and they’re both out.
3. Vikings at Cowboys. Minnesota is at least decent at most things, they have a great RB but they’re absolute lack of talent at QB is glaring.
4. Saints at Jets. New Orleans is a Super Bowl contender.
5. Titans at Rams. I’m inclined to think the Rams can build off Monday nights stunning defensive performance and win… even with Kellen Clemens at QB.
6. Chiefs at Bills. KC will remain undefeated.
7. Chargers at Redskins. Washington is slowly improving at RGIII gets healthy but their defense is atrocious.
8. Eagles at Raiders. Philly will be vying for a top 5 draft pick in 2014.
9. Bucs at Seahawks. Pahleeze.
10. Ravens at Browns. Tossup but Cleveland is at home.
11. Steelers at Patriots. New England going away.
12. Colts at Texans. Indy is just at tough on the road as they are at home. 2nd best team in the AFC… by the end of the season they could be the best. Time will tell.
13. Bears at Packers. Green Bay isn’t the juggernaut some thought they would be but should be able to take care of a Cutler-less Chicago squad.