Christmas Songs That Describe You?
Just wondering, what Christmas song best describes the holidays in your household? If I had to pick, I think my ringer would be Bob River’s “12 Pains Of Christmas“.
We put that question to our listeners on Facebook, and here is what we came up with.
- Melissa Martin - Silent night because it’s sooo quiet……lol
- Connie Hartkopf Begger – if Christmas Vacation was a song…that would be it!!
- Chris Aaby – The Redneck 12 Days of Christmas. Lol
- Shannon Brown - blue Christmas!
- Angela Lassiter - all I want for Christmas is a real good tan!!
- Robyn Brawley - You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch!
- Crystal Plubell - Grandma got run over by a reindeer:)
- Brenda Miller - Blue Christmas by Elvis! Where you the one at 3 G’s saturday?
- Marcia Owen – JINGLE BELL ROCK AND BLUE CHRISTMAS
- Marilyn Foley - Blue Christmas:-(
- Shonna C. St. John – The one that goes “…the weather outside is frightful…” because everything is so hectic until Christmas Eve; then, everything settles down.
- Kelli Grantham – All I want for christmas is a real good tan!! Gotta love it
- Kathi Pfeifle - I’ll Be Home for Christmas!
- Dodie Clapper – Blue Christmas
- Becca Visser - “Twisted Christmas” songs
- Desiree Fillner – The Christmas vacation song
- Valerie Eisner – Grandma got run over by a reindee.r
- Megan Davis - All I want for Christmas is a hippo
- Michelle Beddes Gross – Is there a chaos Christmas song