My Week 15 NFL Picks
There are just 3 weeks left for you to play in our Pro Football Pickem' Challenge. Remember, weekly winners receive a $50 gift card and are automatically entered into the drawing to win a bevy of Man Cave furnishings: 2 recliners and a TV stand from Ashley furniture, a 50" Plasma Screen TV and your choice of a beer fridge from Miller Lite or Coors Light. The great thing is that even if you haven't played until now you can still win the grand prize! Click here to play -->> Pro Football Pickem' Challenge.
If you're not a skilled prognosticator I'd like to furnish you with my week 15 NFL picks. My picks are in bold. Good Luck!
1. Chargers at Broncos. As if.
2. Redskins at Falcons. Battle of the Titans (apologies to the actual Titans). As bad as Atlanta is, if they can't beat a demoralized team without RGIII then who can they beat?
3. 49ers at Buccaneers. The 9ers should win but I bet it won't be easy... especially on the road. Tampa is 4-1 since starting 0-8.
4. Seahags at Giants. Yes, I'll cop to being a Ram fan. As much as I personally can't stand Pete Carroll and Seattle (the football team, not the city) the Seahawks should win going away.
5. Eagles at Vikings. Philly and their hot new QB Nick Foles should make easy work of the Norsemen.
6. Patriots at Dolphins. New England makes it look tougher at times than it should be for a veteran team like that but Miami is in disarray.
7. Bills at Jaguars. Despite a rough start Gus Bradley's plan is finally bearing fruit. Buffalo, which should be young and improving, is stagnant if not regressing.
8. Texans at Colts. Indy will only go as far as Andrew Luck can take them. Without Reggie Wayne that's not far be it should be good enough to beat a Kubiak-less Houston squad.
9. Bears at Browns. I've always said you need to pick at least one or two upsets to win one of these pools and Chicago, with Jay Cutler returning, are ripe for an upset. Cleveland has an anemic offense but a dynamic defense and nearly knocked off New England. While Cutler is certainly more talented than backup Josh McCown who was clicking with WR's Alshon Jeffery and Brandon Marshall. Will Cutler's return affect the chemistry that was working in his absence?
10. Chiefs at Raiders. Raiders suck.
11. Jets at Panthers. The Panthers certainly look better on paper but New York has been Heckyll and Jeckyll this season and are capable of leaving Charlotte with a win but give the nod to the home team.
12. Packers at Cowboys. If Aaron Rodgers starts I'll change this pick but that's unlikely.
13. Cardinals at Titans. Early in the season Tennessee would have the edge but now these two teams are heading in opposite directions... Arizona toward the playoffs.
14. Saints at Rams. Being a Rams fan I hold out a tiny bit of hope because for the last few seasons New Orleans kryptonite has been bruising straight line running backs and St. Louis features two of them. If you're looking for another upset pick this could be your game but inconsistent as the Rams have been all year I wouldn't count on it.
15. Bengals at Steelers. Pittsburgh won't be able to move the ball on the ground vs. Cincinnati's front seven.
16. Ravens at Lions. Tossup so I went with the defending champs.
Make sure to get your picks in before tonight's 6:25 kickoff between San Diego and Denver.