Strange Excuses To Skip Work
We've all done it. With the best "sore throat sounding" voice we could muster, try to put on a Academy Award winning performance and call the boss acting sick. But can you top some of these silly excuses for missing work?
It's the strangest excuses employers have said they heard...
- Employee said a deer bit him during hunting season.
- Employee ate too much at a party.
- Employee got a cold from a puppy.
- Employee hurt his back chasing a beaver.
- Employee had a headache after going to too many garage sales.
So, what about you? Have you used a silly excuse to get out of work? I think I might have to come up with one..."yeah, I can't come in to work today because I can't get rid of bad breath". Think that will work?
Feel free to post your "strange excuse" for missing work below!