Friday Fragments – Feb. 22, 2019
Thanks to everybody who donated during our radiothon to raise money for St V's Pediatric ICU. We are extremely fortunate to have a medical facility of this caliber in an area with as small of a population as we have. And now, here's what you missed this week:
- My favorite member of the Monkees has died. Peter Tork passed on Thursday.
- I'm going to buy an air fryer.
- According to Paul, I will never have a can of beer hit its expiration date at my house.
- Paul has almost as many cows as he does kids
- I installed my own "sticky" window thermometer.
- No price is too high for Sheryl Crow tickets. Even if she's just jumping on a trampoline.
- And finally, ladies if you have a man who can tell a bunch of lame jokes about bees and THEN look after bees, marry him because he's a KEEPER!
Thanks for listening. Have a great weekend.