Here’s What You Need to Bring to the Barn Raising
Two weeks from tomorrow it's the Flakes barn raising. If you're coming to the ranch to help, here's what you need:
- If you have a drill or screw gun, bring it
- A step ladder would be nice
- Bring t-25 hex bits for the screws and maybe a quarter-inch nut driving bit for the sheet metal
- If you have two batteries bring them fully charged. We should have enough saws and generators to help get the job done, too
- Some work gloves would be nice to protect your hands as we will also have a demolition crew
More details coming next week. See you Monday at 5am, and thank you.