Montana’s Most Googled Medical Symptom
I saw an interesting post on BroBible that showed the most "Googled medical symptoms" by state.
Here are some states I'm glad I don't live in:
- Wisconsin "light colored poop."
- Idaho "symptoms of E. coli."
- Nebraska "signs of low testosterone."
- South Carolina "dark green stool."
- Indiana "uncircumcised problems."
So what about Montana? Looks like the symptom we're struggling with the most is Irritability. Some possible cures in my non-medical opinion:
- Hang out with different people
- Get a different job
- Take a break from the kids
Click the link above to get the full state-by-state list from BroBible