Billings Salvation Army Red Kettle Kickoff Coming On November 4th
Each year, the Salvation Army in Billings works to help those in our community who need assistance, and during the holiday season, their fundraising goes into overdrive with the Red Kettle Kickoff.
Giving Hope To Those Who Need It
On Saturday, November 4th, at 8:30 AM, The Salvation Army is hosting a FREE breakfast to raise money and sign up volunteers to help with their Red Kettle... all in an effort to support their programs that run year-long.
The free event includes chances for you to win prizes, and you should RSVP if you plan to come by calling Felecia Pederson at 406-281-7433.
Want To Help In More Ways?
If you want to help our Salvation Army, and can't make the Red Kettle Kickoff, here's what you can do.
- If you'd be willing to ring the bell at a Red Kettle during Christmas, you can register online at RegisterToRing.org.
- You can sponsor a child for Christmas at locations around Billings beginning November 15th. Call Felecia Pederson to learn more. 406-281-7433
- Or, you can donate to the Salvation Army in multiple ways:
- Mail a check to Salvation Army, P.O. Box 1903, Billings, MT 59103
- Drop a check off at 2100 6th Avenue North
- Text a donation by typing KETTLE to 91999
- Online at billings.salvationarmy.org
- Or, donate at a kettle site from November 17th through December 23rd. You can even use Apple Pay or Google Pay.
What Are Your Thoughts?
Has the Salvation Army helped you or your family in the past? Do you volunteer for them? Let us know on App Chat or on Facebook.