Oddities I Own
I guess that I've always enjoyed weird or odd collectibles. But, I'm at a point in my life where I'm downsizing. Check out my list of stupid things that I have hung onto for more than 20 years.
- "Twister" sheets for a single bed. (I haven't owned a bed that size in over 20 years)
- My Antler baseball cap.
- My corn cob hat.
- Billy Bass motion activated plaque.
- My singing Los Angeles Rams football player.
- 5 or 6 of the large dice that you could pick up with the 10 cent cranes at the fair.
- I've got an empty can of "JR Beer".
I'm probably close to being classified as a hoarder. It's just that all of my stuff is fun. Oh, and you can still walk through my house quite easily.