Should You Shower in the Morning or at Night? Or at all?
Let's get this out of the way first. As to the second question of should you shower at all? Um... FOR HEAVENS SAKE YES!!!
But the other question is a little more interesting. Should you shower in when you get up or before you go to bed? It really depends on what's going on.
The times you should shower at night are:
- When you need to remove makeup or sunblock. A steamy shower does a better job of getting that gook off your face.
- If you work in a filthy work environment. Like a daycare. Those little rugrats are walking germ factories!
- Worked out at the gym? Yeah, you better go ahead and step into the water box.
So when should you schedule your daily shower in the morning?
- Need a shave? A hot shower will soften up those stubborn follicles making it easier to get all pretty.
- If you are a night sweater... first, I'm sorry. Second, GROSS! Hop in the shower as soon as you get up!
- People with oily skin should shower in the morning as oil builds up over night. You could even shower twice a day if your pours are like Bakken oil fields.
However showering twice a day if you don't have oily skin could be overkill. It dries out the skin and washes away important bacteria that can protect you!
Check out Yahoo Health for more info on keeping your self smelling fresh as a daisy.