Daylis Stadium Needs $10 Million
School officials said it would take $10 million to put Daylis Stadium back together again. The plan would include a new grandstand and an expanded track. A couple of ideas:
- Work out a deal with Rocky to use their field.
- Use Dehler Park: it will support a football field like the pro football teams use to do.
- How about the infield at the grandstands at MetraPark? Plenty of parking and a lot less money to get that football field ready.
- Or, just tear down the grandstands and use a set of aluminum bleachers. Far less money.
- Or go to the tax-payers for more money if they can't raise it. I wonder which one they'll go with?