Friday Fragments – Secret Service Edition
- Secret Service agents aren't very talkative.
- The likelihood of getting a call into our studio is directly proportionate to how much I like the song that we're playing.
- Zero birdies made this week. But several 8's showed up.
- Did the guy who came up with the slogan "One Hit Wonder" come up with any others?
- Paul thinks that Travis Tritt is avoiding me.
- It's Billings Mustangs season again. I have great memories of doing color commentary with Glen Hebert in 1988.
- Clint Black will be doing a free concert in Cody, WY on June 27th. It's a fundraiser for St. Jude's Children's Hospital in Memphis. But, donations are encouraged. Starts at 7 p.m.
Sunday will be my fourth Father's Day without my dad. I still own a car from high school, so I'll take it for a drive. Not everybody's got a car that they test drove with their dad. If you've still got your dad, give him a call. I promise you that he'd love to hear from you.