Sexuality Questionnaire Administered by Missoula Sentinel High is Indoctrination
Did you hear about the sex questionnaire that a teacher at Missoula Sentinel High School gave to her freshman class?
Well, we did, and here are a few questions it asked, according to the Free Missoula News:
- Did you know that 99% of reported rapists are heterosexual? Why are straight people so sexually aggressive?
- The majority of child molesters are heterosexual so do you consider it safe to expose children to teachers, scout leaders, and coaches?
- When did you choose your sexual orientation?
- 40% of married couples get divorced. Why is it so difficult for straights to stay in long-term relationships?
- Is it possible that heterosexuality stems from a neurotic fear of others of the same gender?
Now the Missoula Sentinel staff said they are investigating this. I know I wouldn't want my child exposed to THIS teacher. What a slanted, indoctrinating guilt trip survey that is.
Let me ask that confused bitter wreck these questions:
- Did you know that 95% of the population in the U.S is heterosexual? So, spin all the negatives on them.
- Did you know that you wouldn't be able to teach kids if it weren't for heterosexuals?
- Did you know most doctors and surgeons are heterosexual?
- Did you know that most of the charitable contributions made in this country are made by heterosexuals?
- Did you know that most of the people that died protecting our country were heterosexuals?
- Did you know that most Black, Asian, and Hispanic people are heterosexuals?
- Did you know that most of the small businesses and hard-working people from Missoula that pay your salary and your future retirement are heterosexuals?
- Did you know this should be the very last sex questionnaire you ever give freshman students at Missoula Sentinel?
If I had anything to do with it it would be.
See ya tomorrow at 5 a.m.
We Stand With Emily.