Flakes Trip, Flakesgiving and Other Tidbits: Friday Fragments
Here's the best stuff from the week:
- We got an early donation to Flakesgiving this week. We've been getting calls about like we always do. It all starts on Monday, November 18, 2019. Meal assembly will be on Friday the 22, and meals will be handed out on Saturday the 23.
- Attention residents in the Huntley/Worden area: Costco is bringing 1,040 cases of bottled water to be given out to anybody who needs it. They will be parked in front of the high school located 1477 Ash Street in Worden, Saturday morning, November 2 at 8:30 a.m.
- Next Saturday, November 9, is the Flakes Trip party at the Stadium Club. Registration starts at 7 p.m. the party at 8 p.m. I'm excited to see who is going to Secrets Akumal with us.
- Other tidbits that you may have missed from our show this week include Merle Haggard Jammies, The U.S.S Indianapolis 500, better make me a sammich, and Paul's points on why Democrats should hate baseball.
- And a shout out to Rick & Shirley Schaff for being married 50 years today. Congratulations!
Have a great weekend. Thanks for listening and for your years of support.