Friday Fragments – 3/29/19
- We didn't get any of the up to 8 inches of snow on Friday that they thought we would on Monday.
- CJ's wings are still the same and still as good as they've been for 30 plus years.
- The Cat Country Cash Cow is back, so you can win money.
- "I'm Pretty Good At Drinking Beer" fits me better than I realized.
- We had a great joke this week about how certain bodily functions can be louder than trombones.
- We delivered our first metal detectors to Shepherd School this week. And we will deliver Melstone's next week. We're not only paying for them, but delivery is included!
- There is nothing that I can't fix with a phone call.
- I shouldn't have to know how to open my beer.
And if you like the easiest way to win things from Cat Country, get the app!