Friday Fragments – 3/8/19
Here's what you missed this week:
- We have a new "smart device" in the Cat studio that can find any song. Just say "Hey, MARKSA" and ask for your tune.
- During our "JD" game this week, we got a whole bunch of folks guess "Jeffery Dahmer" while only getting two guesses for "John Denver."
- We solved the mystery behind the declining number of entries in Butte's Annual St. Patrick's Day Parade (changes to their open container law).
- The dry rub "Jamaican" wings at the Black Bunker Bar & Grill are fabulous.
- I just learned of a song by Grandpa Jones called "Daylight Savings Time."
- Set your clocks forward this weekend.
- Paul & I will emcee this weekend's Yellowstone County Spelling Bee for our 20th year in a row.
- We get frequent calls about Mark's diet. But apparently, nobody want's to be on Paul's "Stress & Calving" diet.
- It looks like we will announce another school that wants a metal detector, which we will buy for them.
- And the biggest news of the week, Paul's "Butt Monkey" got himself a snow blower!