Friday Fragments – 3/22/19
- We found out this week that Tanya Tucker is launching her own brand of tequila.
- I've apparently had my "Snore-a-gogagus" removed.
- Paul has never heard Aretha's "Freeway Of Love."
- It's spring. I'm officially back to wearing shorts full time.
- The first NFL preseason game will be Rams-Cowboys, August 17 in Hawaii.
- While researching music stuff for next week, I found out that there is now Dance Music Hall Of Fame. But it only has 10 songs in it. (I think we might have too many music related halls of fame).
- A "Freddy Caster" is not actually part of the guitar.
- My e-mail inbox is empty for the first time in years.
Have a great weekend.