Tanna the Teacher, Nibblers, and a Get Well Message: Friday Fragments
Each Friday I try to give you a little taste of some of the past week's topics. So, this week we covered the following:
- We received a wonderful letter from "Tanna The Teacher." Thank you.
- Paul's red bulls don't actually have wings. Good to know.
- A guy who held a sign on College Game Day asking for money for beer on Venmo has raised $50,000 which he is donating to the Iowa Children's Hospital. Carson King gets a "thumbs up."
- I learned what a Nibbler is.
- Thanks to the crew at Texas Roadhouse for making us feel at home during our Flakes Trip event. If you eat there, tell Trace hello.
- The Doors song, "Touch me" was originally called "Hit Me." That dang Paul and his music trivia.
- I receive Chiropractic Monthly Magazine. If you need to borrow one, I have back issues.
And a shout out/get well to our engineer, Dick Jones, who suffered a heart attack this week. Get better soon.
Have a great weekend.