This Year’s Noisiest Toys
Okay parents, I know you're responsible and check your reviews for product quality and safety when you're shopping for your kid, but what about your sanity? If you like to minimize the amount of noisy toys you purchase, you'll want to read this list released by The Arizona Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.
Here are the noisiest toys for 2018:
1. Black and Decker Junior Leaf Blower, 113.8 dB, ages 3+
2. Marvel Avengers Infinity War Infinity Gauntlet Electronic Fist, 108.5 dB, ages 5+
3. My Little Pony Singing Rainbow Dash, 108.4 dB, ages 3+
4. VTech Go! Go! Smart Wheels Minnie Convertible, 107 dB, ages 1-5
5. Star Wars: The Last Jedi Bladebuilders Electronic Riot Baton, 106.3 dB, ages 4+
6. B.toys Woofer Hound Dog Guitar, 106.2 dB, ages 2+
7. Marvel Avengers Infinity War Mission Tech Iron Man, 106.1 dB, ages 4+
8. Fisher-Price Sing & Learn Music Player, 105.6 dB, ages 6 months-3 years
9. Fisher-Price Bright Beats Spin & Crawl Tumble Ball, 104 dB, ages 9 months+
10. Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Puppy's Busy Activity Home 103.7 dB, ages 6 -36 months
Of course, you could also give these gifts to the children of people you don't really like, but I'll leave that up to you.