5 Signs Of A Bad Driver
It's no secret that drivers in the world are getting much worse rather than much better. We have web pages and Facebook pages dedicated to these drivers. As a matter of fact, if you want proof that they really exist all you have to do is take one drive across Billings and you will find more than you can handle.
I am betting that sometime in the next ten years we will hold award show for the worst drivers on the planet. Heck, it may even rival the CMA's and ACM's!
If you have ever wondered if you are a bad driver, I have come up with 5 ways to tell. If any of these apply to you then you may want to rethink driver's ed.
- Pedestrian imprints on the hood
- Grip marks from passengers on your dashboard
- Allstate man won't lay a hand on you
- Passengers always request a seat belt, a helmet and a fire retardant suit
- Geico Gecko tried to bite you