Friday Fragments: Between Mexico & Flakesgiving
- On the air this week we covered how even though you can buy beer at the grocery store, you can't open one and drink it in there. Good to know.
- Paul suggested that I go to ALL of Elton Johns farewell concerts. I'm considering it.
- It was a great week for music snippets. We played bits of songs from Olivia Newton-John, Chic, Slayer and also heard the old theme music from MTV.
- We said goodbye to the old Elmers/Fuddruckers building in the heights.
- The CMA award show was a pretty good one. Garth gave the best acceptance speech.
- I have had this cold for seven days now and am ready for it to be gone.
- Monday morning is when we kick off Flakesgiving. But that is a blog for next week.
Thanks for your support. Thanks for listening.