Friday Fragments – Feb. 8 2019
Well, another week wrapped up and here are some things from our show you might have missed:
- I bought a faucet, but have been advised to get a professional for installation.
- If you have 2,500 bobble heads, you might be a loser.
- Paul believes that you should only be able to pay with cash at the new Johnny Cash restaurant.
- Mark uses his leaf blower to move light snow off of the drive way instead of shoveling.
- Paul wrote the book on relentlessness.
- And the Dukes Of Hazzard TV show wrecked more than 300 General Lees.
The Breakfast Flakes M-F 5-10am. Download free our app to stream anywhere.