Friday Fragments – 4/26/19
- A redneck has a tattoo on his lower leg of a ruler just so he can measure fish instantly when he catches them.
- Were all of the songs by the Turtles slow songs?
- What happened to all the concerts at our fancy new baseball stadium that were promised to taxpayers?
- I was pretty amazed by all of the comments on the picture of my 1980's stereo.
- Shepherd's Closet needs Pizza Lunchables, milk and fruit juices.
- And a heartfelt "Thank You" to all who commented on my blog about my sister. She would LOVE the fact that she's still a radio star. And you really made my mom's day.
Have a great weekend.