Friday Fragments – 5/17/19
- The truck speed limit got bumped up a little bit in Montana this week.
- My golf advice is always, "Take a cart."
- Only one birdie this week. But I didn't play as much.
- I consistently do 5 mph over the speed limit when I'm on Main Street and I am almost ALWAYS the slowest vehicle on that road.
- I'm headed to the movie theater for the first time in about 15 years to see "John Wick 3." I have no idea what tickets cost or if I can just buy my ticket at the window when I get there.
- I gotta get me one of those "Rick Astley" t-shirts.
- I couldn't attend the Mark Chesnutt concert because it started "A Little Too Late."
- The two Taco Johns in the heights and on 20th have the most upbeat people taking your orders.
- And Sam, nobody else will change out the water bottles since you left, my friend.
- Attended the band concert in Shepherd this past week. The worst musician in that gym is better at it than I am.
Have a great weekend. Try to do somebody a favor this weekend. I will too.