Friday Fragments – 5/31/19
- You asparagus hunters are nuts.
- Two birdies this week. #2 North at Pryor Creek. #16 at Briarwood. For a buddy's 50th birthday next week, we're playing 59 holes of golf in one day.
- Only female mosquitoes bite.
- If you are so inclined, you can place bets on our national spelling bee.
- More metal detector deliveries next week.
- Our pop machines here at work accept one dollar coins.
- We changed the last name of the actress from Seymour to See-More.
- And finally, I wish our legislators in Helena would take the burden of paying for everything off of those of us who pay property taxes.
Hug your loved ones and have a great weekend.