Friday Fragments – 6/28/19
- I'm always in a great mood on Fridays. And I'll spend this Friday playing in the Billings Optimist's Shoot For Youth Tourney.
- Zero birdies this week. Many, many trees.
- Apparently, my sense of humor is much stronger than my sex appeal.
- "Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me', "I've Got It Made" and "It's A Great Day To Be Alive" could all be MY song.
- Get the NSOPW app. It will show you all of the sex offenders around you. Even if you don't have kids, it's good information to have.
- We also got a call this week from a lady who's daughter has been cut off from her plasma transfusions due to a shortage. If you have a little time, donating is easy.
- Please be patient with each other in traffic. YOU GUYS be patient. I'm a little tired of people cutting in front of me and just missing the front of my vehicle and spraying rocks on my pickup.
Have a great weekend. Paul & I are back Monday at 5 a.m.