Friday Fragments – Feb. 15, 2019
Here's a review of my week.
- If I say "Alexa, set an alarm for 3 a.m." at a friend's house, then that friend will be up early the next morning.
- I said that Paul is "Relentless." He prefers "Consistent."
- Lunch at Cajun Phatty's was pretty good.
- Paul commented on how much my relationship with my younger girlfriend is amazingly similar to the one that Tarzan and Jane had.
- And we revisited the often told story of how after my 19 year old cat, Peeper, had died, I put her in my freezer until such a time that I could bury her in the family's pet cemetery outside of Great Falls.