How Can I Help Flood Victims In Montana?
With all of the devastation in our own backyard, you may be asking yourself "How can I help my neighbors?" Right now, Nicole Grigg from KULR 8 is headed towards Lodge Grass with 4 car loads of supplies donated by their viewers. You can continue to help by bringing stuff in to the Billings Food Bank. Items needed include:
- Bottled water - any size
- Infant formula and baby food
- Diapers - all sizes
- Toilet paper, paper towels, etc.
- Personal hygiene items: soap, shampoo, toothbrushes, and toothpaste, combs and brushes
- Laundry soap
- Clothes: underwear, kids' clothes, and adult wear - must be clean and in repair if not new
- Blankets, linens, towels, wash cloths, etc.
- Cooking utensils
- Plates - both paper and washable
- Eating utensils
- Kids toys
- Coloring books and crayons, activity items
Food items include:
- Canned food
- Vegetables and fruit - both canned and fresh
- Milk, juices, etc.
- Dog and cat food
Call the food bank at 406-259-2856 if you have any questions.