Gas Prices JOKES We All Need to Hear Right Now
Nobody is happy about gas prices at the moment.
In fact, high gas prices are actually causing real pain across America and it's about to get worse.
But one thing that does help us get through hard times is to laugh about it.
Go on give it a try.
HERE ARE THE BEST HIGH GAS PRICES JOKES I COULD FIND.
- Wherever you're going this summer, it might be cheaper to mail your car.
- The price of a barrel of oil has fallen. Experts predict it will continue to fall until exactly one minute after the polls close on election day.
- "The Federal Trade Commission has ruled that oil companies are not gouging customers. They say, technically, they're screwing customers." — David Letterman
- Gas prices are so high it's actually cheaper to buy cocaine and run everywhere.
- "California now has the most expensive gas prices. Gas is so expensive now that drivers are shooting themselves instead of each other. It's affecting a lot of people. You just wait for the Indy 200 at the end of the month." — Jay Leno
- Gas prices are so high the rats are carpooling in from New Jersey.
- "There was a sign at the station nearby my house that said, 'We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover Card, and American Express.' After I filled up they took my Visa, Master Card, my Discover Card, and my American Express." — Jay Leno
- "They said on the news tonight that if gas prices get any higher, we could see something totally unprecedented here in California. People actually walking." — Jay Leno
- Gas prices are so high they have a slot so you can insert your 401K.
- Great news! MY LOAN WAS APPROVED! I can buy some gas.
- Gas prices are so high we are 2 weeks away from a Mad Max movie.
- The Amish are laughing at us.
- "As you know, the government takes 40 percent of what you make. The other 60 percent, of course, taken by the gas stations." — Jay Leno
- It's almost cheaper to buy a new car than to fill it with gas.
- Gas prices are so high what's in the convivence store is actually cheaper than what's at the pump outside.
There you go. I hope that helped a little.
11 Beautiful Wonders Of Wyoming NOT Named Yellowstone
Wyoming is full of incredible places to visit and spend time that aren't your normal tourist attractions.