Friday Fragments – 5/10/19
- Lockwood got their metal detectors delivered this week. The video shows some expert driving where I backed in perfectly, the first time.
- There's no BlackFEET River in Montana.
- Golf this week: I made one birdie, hit four trees, one garage door, and two ponds.
- I played Johnny Cash for Jett's dad and will attend the memorial tomorrow.
- Paul has deemed this time of year officially "Not Visiting Season."
- Friday morning we explored how gopher hunting is different from other hunting, which was kinda funny.
- I didn't know that The Ozark Mountain Daredevil's song "Jackie Blue" was supposed to be about a man originally. It was also their biggest song.
Mom got her Mother's Day roses yesterday. The word is that I am the best son ever.
Enjoy your Mother's Day. Take her out to eat!